Anderson reveals his love for burgers, steak and cake

The only thing more perplexing than Anderson’s career at United so far is his ever expanding waistline but a quick peek at Anderson’s Instagram account might give you an insight as to what is happening behind closed doors. From juicy cakes to burgers and steaks, Anderson unsurprisingly looks to be indulging himself a little too much. Although the pictures are taken over a long time, it is hardly the athlete’s diet now is it? These Brazilians sure know how to live it up don’t they.

I wonder if Sir Alex and the nutritional staff at Carrington have seen his Instagram account. Either way, Anderson’s still a real character to have around. Here’s a pick of the most tasty looking photos.

samp 08/06/2012 - 22:39

They are photos that Anderson himself uploaded of food he ate to his own instagram account

It was posted as a bit of light hearted laughter. Clearly taken by yourselves as an attack on a player I admire.

Type Anderson into the search bar and try to find me being nothing but positive about him. Hope he makes it this season.

Yanto 08/07/2012 - 00:47

Sorry, but I find the article completely tasteless (excuse the pun). Just because Anderson posted the photo’s himself, I does not necessarily mean that he ate the food. Your speculation I believe! I think now is the time to pull the plug on this subject, and I would very much appreciate reading articles about the football prowess of the players, rather than their personal habits, which has nothing to do with their footbal talent or ability. Thank you Darius for your support.

Darius 08/06/2012 - 22:28

I for one totally agree with Yanto, this article is nothing but an attempt to encourage negative feedback about one of our players!

I hope and pray Ando can prove the doubters wrong his season!!

samp 08/06/2012 - 21:06

Insulting? It’s stating the photographs he has uploaded himself! I’m a big fan of Anderson but he does carry a spare tyre now doesn’t he.

Yanto 08/06/2012 - 21:41

YES…..INSULTING! What will you write about next I wonder? Anderson’s underwear, footwear or some other supercilious subject. A photo may tell a thousand stories, but in effect, does it portray the truth! Here is an adage for you to take in; “London double decker buses advertise Bisto gravy, but they don’t sell it!” Your article is sterotyping based upon the photographs, but you have no evidence whatsoever. Leave personal anecdotes alone and concentrate on FOOTBALL.

Yanto 08/06/2012 - 20:47

I find this article ridiculous and quite insulting toward Anderson. I hope in the interest of good journalism, your allegations about the food portrayed in the photographs and Anderson’s indulgence are correct. Are you trying to get supporters to hate the guy?